Why do you need management accounting? And what does it mean?
Many small businesses are run by looking at the amount of money sitting in the bank: more money is good, less money is bad.
What does this really tell you about your business? Very little! It doesn’t tell you what products / services are driving your business, it doesn’t tell you where to concentrate your efforts and what changes you should make to increase the profitability of your business.
Having management reports helps you see what is happening in your business and helps you make better, more informed decisions. Management reporting is the missing piece of the puzzle!
Here are some of the management services we can provide to help you run your business:
- Profit & Loss reports (month by month comparisons, last year versus this year, percentage of sales)
- Sales breakdowns reports (identify where your income is coming from)
- Income v costs comparison reports (key indicators of what is working in your business)
- Budgeting (create budgets for your business – develop targets to aim for)
- Job costing (see what jobs are making you money and which aren’t)
- Cashflow reports (confused about why you are making a profit but have no spare cash?)
- Complete CFO services (part time chief financial officer in your business!)
Please contact us
to discuss your requirements, we want to help you and your business soar!